The Peach Tree 23 Yard Sale, spanning 44 miles from Batesburg-Leesville to Modoc, South Carolina, along SC Hwy 23, is celebrating
it's 11th year of the Longest Yard Sale!
***The Edgefield Inn will offer a discount on your overnight stay if you mention PEACHTREE 23 YARD SALE.
The room will be $64.80 plus tax.
Call the Edgefield Inn at 803-637-2001.
416 Calhoun Street
Copyright © PeachTree23. All rights reserved.
2016 Peach Tree 23 Yard Sale!!!!
Wanted - Peach Tree 23 Pictures!
Anyone that has any pictures of the Peach Tree 23 Yard Sale, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will put them
on this site. Below are a few of the pictures we have so far.
Located on "The Ridge" in rural South Carolina, The Peachtree 23 Yard Sale event is a one-of-a-kind "stop and go experience" you don't want to miss!! You'll meet some great folks as you wind your way along a beautiful stretch of rural South Carolina dotted with charming small towns, beautiful old Southern homes, and historic places.
Expanding 44 miles along SC Highway 23 - Batesburg-Leesville to Modoc - running through 7 towns you will find everything from clothing, jewelry, furniture, household items, and many more items. Also, along the route you will find Farmers & Artist's Markets carrying fruits and vegetables in season, and local restaurants will be ready to nourish you when you need to re-fuel!!
Do you like to score a deal? Do you get a trill from the hunt? Come out, do some bargain hunting. You never know what treasures you will find at this one-of-a-kind yard sale. "Everything you want to find, you can find on the "Peachtree", says Pat Asbill, former Mayor of Ridge Spring.
Peachtree 23 Yard Sale. now in its 11th year, runs annually on the first Friday & Saturday in June. (June 3rd & 4th, 2016) This is our first official year for Friday & Saturday selling. Some municipalities work on Fridays so they may not participate both days. It's just keeps getting bigger and bigger!! The towns suspend yard sale permits for the event, but ask that you contact individual town halls to sign up for the
Peachtree 23 Yard Sale. Ridge Spring rents spaces for anyone wanting a space, but they sell out early so make the call soon to join in the fun!
For more information visit the website www.Peachtree23.com or contact each individual town (Batesburg-Leesville, Monetta, Ridge Spring, Ward, Johnston, Edgefield and Modoc) for information in
their area, or contact Donna Livingston @803-275-0010. email@example.com. We are located close to Columbia, SC, Aiken, SC, Greenwood, SC and Augusta, Ga.
- Start time - depends on the individual, but most start anywhere from 6 to 7 AM. End time - same as start, but most stop around 3 to 4 PM, some earlier, some later .
- Find/secure a spot on Highway 23 - get permission from landowner - setup/sell/cleanup
- Weather - rain or shine - there is no rain date
- Setup/pricing/cleanup - showcase your items to help best attract the attention of passers-by. Place valuables in a safe area. Display prices clearly or know prices (be willing to negotiate).
- Breakdown -leave area as you found it. Take all leftover items/trash/boxes, etc. with you .
- Consider donating leftover items to: ECCHO, Goodwill, Salvation Army, or some well-known organization in your area.